Jacopo,
could we rather use JIRA for this?
I mean if we open an issue for every task that our commits belong to
(even if they are not coming from a patch) we are all done.
It will be enough to use the Change Log tab page
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:changelog-panel)
to have the report.

Using JIRA in a more "strict" way will get the Release Manager's life
more easy also. In this case the tool is this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

Just my 0.2€

-Bruno