Jacques

From: "Raj Saini" <rajsa...@gmail.com>
Hi,

org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilObject#getObjectFromFactory class uses *javax.imageio.spi.ServiceRegistry *class to load DelegatorFactory implementation. ServiceRegistry class internally uses sun.misc.Service class which is internal to sun and may not be part of other JDKs.

Starting with JDK 1.6, java.util.ServiceLoader class is provided to replace the javax.imageio.spi.ServiceRegistry class and this class does not depend on sun.misc.Service class. This is minor two line code change and if community agree I can provide the patch.

Thanks,

Raj