You can find a better description of the problem here:

Thanks,

Raj

Adam Heath wrote:
Raj Saini wrote:
Adam Heath wrote:
Raj Saini wrote:
Hi,

org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilObject#getObjectFromFactory class uses
*javax.imageio.spi.ServiceRegistry *class to load DelegatorFactory
implementation. ServiceRegistry class internally uses sun.misc.Service
class which is internal to sun and may not be part of other JDKs.
So?  ServiceRegistry is a public class, who cares how it works
internally.
Try debugging the code in Eclipse and you wont be able to attach source
code the source code internal classes is not part of the JDK. I had hard
time resolving a class loading issues as I could not look into look into
the source code in Eclipse debugger.

Huh?  ServiceRegistry is not an internal class, it's a public class.
There's nothing keeping ServiceLoader from being an *exact* copy of
ServiceRegistry, with any and all same-class internal uses, including
using some internal jvm-specific class.

So, to change this class just because eclipse can't debug it because
it's trying to read the source of some internal jvm class is the wrong
reason.