the the patches are of the actual pages it will not help.
if the patches are of the ftl, widgets or css files  that create them
then they will help

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Blas Rodriguez Somoza sent the following on 3/29/2010 11:09 AM: