Ruth,

Yeah, that's the point, I wrote: "ApacheCon is a for profit effort with some of
the proceeds going to the foundation".

You wrote: "David has made a statement that the ApacheCon organization is a for
profit organization".

I guess my problem is I don't know how to defend a statement I didn't make.
You're the one who confronted me to challenge a statement that you said I made.

Sorry, I guess I just don't know how to respond. Any hints?

-David