If support is important then the Phrase
"you need to upgrade to current trunk"
 should be evaluated.
one of the things I try to keep is what commits will work with what
versions.
I don't have a complete list, and have non for 4.0.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Ean Schuessler sent the following on 4/17/2010 11:25 AM: