Jacques

From: "Donald Woods" <dwo...@apache.org>
Yep, I'm see problems with the autoexport of Navigation menus on several
spaces (OpenJPA, Aries, Bean Validation, ....) which my be related to a
change in Confluence 3.1 -
 http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Upgrading+Custom+Layouts

Looks like the "Left Navigation Theme" is now deprecated and doesn't
support all of the 3.x features.  The real problem, is that if you
switch to either the new "Top and Left Navigation Theme" or the "Top and
Left Navigation Theme - Alternative Version", then none of the admin
menu items work.  It's these left menus that some of our autoexport
templates use to generate the final site menu areas....

Would have been nice to have either setup a test Confluence 3.2 instance
to test for these problems before upgrading to 3.2 or at least posted a
heads-up before upgrading.

-Donald