Le 02/05/2010 18:55, Bruno Busco a écrit :
BTW I remembered that also Label Manager was there but I connot find it

anymore....

it's in label management
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/SearchLabels

Erwan,
what I meat is that the label manager should be available from a menu also
and not only from a link on the main page.
All other main page links have been made reachable from the menu also.

This would allow to replace the actual webtools main page with a portal page
and all the pages will still be available.

Bruno,

what is missing now is a sort of multi-menus, which will allow us to have more than one drop-down.
Then, we could replace the webtools main page, and have something very nice.

What do you think of this ?

-Bruno

--
Erwan de FERRIERES