I don't think so, tests could be backported IMO. Maybe discussed for each case
on dev ML before?

Jacques

From: "Vikas Mayur" <vikasma...@gmail.com>
Do we need any formal vote procedure to conclude whether we should backport
unit test or not?

Regards
Vikas

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 9:09 PM, Jacopo Cappellato <
jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:

This looks like a good idea to me and I don't see why we should not allow
to backport automated tests.

Jacopo

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Source+Repository+and+Access