In fact, if anyone is willing to commit (for 10.04 and trunk), the patch (productStoreFieldDescriptions2.patch <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12443367/productStoreFieldDescriptions2.patch>) at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3747 provides description labels for ProductStore.