Recently, I worked on running the framework inside a OSGi framework. I could run the framework standalone except some minor issues such as loading of configuration files (entity engine and service engine configuration files) from classpath. Generally these files should be external to framework so that they can be places out side of the classpath. A system variable for the location of config files may a good idea. I also found, some dependency issues between entity engine and service engine. Entity engine depends on entityext and entityext depends on service engine which makes entity engine to depend on service engine.

Thanks,

Raj