Hi Erwan,
thank you for your work on this subject. I think it will be very usefull.
BTW I have tested it on the demo server right now but this link:
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/example/control/BarChart

gives an error:
org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://example/widget/example/ExampleScreens.xml#BarChart]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: In find entity by condition could not
find definition for entity with name [ExampleCountByType]. (In find entity
by condition could not find definition for entity with name
[ExampleCountByType].)

Could you please check if something is missing? (I did not tested it yet
locally)

I think it would be the best to have a single entry in the example
application menu named "Chart examples" and then several different screens
(they can become many) at a lower level.
I used this arrangement in the geo-localizzation example.

Thank you,
Bruno