Le 17/05/2010 18:52, Bruno Busco a écrit :
Hi Erwan,
thank you for your work on this subject. I think it will be very usefull.
BTW I have tested it on the demo server right now but this link:
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/example/control/BarChart

gives an error:
org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://example/widget/example/ExampleScreens.xml#BarChart]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: In find entity by condition could not
find definition for entity with name [ExampleCountByType]. (In find entity
by condition could not find definition for entity with name
[ExampleCountByType].)

Could you please check if something is missing? (I did not tested it yet
locally)

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your inputs. I will then go this way.

For the missing view, the view (ExampleCountByType) is missing. Just restarting the server should do the trick !

Cheers,

The example on how to use it is in the example component. 2 new screens
have been added, one for a bar chart, the other for a pie chart.

In order to have data to display, you need to create new examples, and use
different types, so it would be nicer.

The charts are based on a view, which counts the types and totals related
to them. From the screens in example, you will see it has a great extending
capacity.

New chart types can be included, they just have to be developped. Examples
on what can be displayed are just a click away :
http://phenxdesign.net/projects/flotr/examples/prototype/

Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

--