Hi David, and others

For a customer, we need to deploy OFBiz with an openLDAP in read/write mode (not just authentification). After some analysis, I found your document : EELDAP-analysis-finaldraft.pdf (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/6553929/EELDAP-analysis-finaldraft.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1157730941000)

Is this analysis has already been implemented and still applicable ? if yes, then I can put some resources on it to realize implementations with OFBiz trunk and if there is other information that you wish (class name, extend interface or other), I would be happy to have them as I'd like to waste the less time possible.

I'm waiting your return,

Nicolas