Hi BJ:
Actually, I have long ago lost track of what is where. I guess I wasn't aware of that. Anyhow, as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't really matter. I don't rely on the demo sites for anything more than a sanity check. I was just wanting to alert anyone who cared about what is up on the demo site that there seems to be an issue. As for me, I'll figure out a workaround to my issues and then just move on from there.

Thanks again.
Regards,
Ruth

BJ Freeman wrote:

your are aware the demo-stable is not the 9.04 release that is now a zip file.

OFBiz 9.04 Stable Demo fails when trying to select a forum from the main ecommerce store web page -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  Key: OFBIZ-3831
              Project: OFBiz
           Issue Type: Bug
           Components: content
     Affects Versions: Release 09.04
Environment: OFBiz Demo: http://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/ecommerce/control/main

             Reporter: Ruth Hoffman

Login as admin and select any of the forum links. Causes a Java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException. Please see attached image. Seems to work ok if user does not login. But, I was trying to test adding a item to the forum. This error does not occur on a SVN info version 904025 (last changed rev: 903429)

Ruth