Ok thought you might be interested if your writing for 9.04 that was released, since what is in the svn has many patches since then. so do you want me to check out the 9.04 that was released or the demo-stable?

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1237480&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>

Ruth Hoffman sent the following on 6/22/2010 2:11 PM:
Hi BJ:
Actually, I have long ago lost track of what is where. I guess I wasn't
aware of that. Anyhow, as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't really
matter. I don't rely on the demo sites for anything more than a sanity
check. I was just wanting to alert anyone who cared about what is up on
the demo site that there seems to be an issue. As for me, I'll figure
out a workaround to my issues and then just move on from there.

Thanks again.
Regards,
Ruth

BJ Freeman wrote:

your are aware the demo-stable is not the 9.04 release that is now a
zip file.

OFBiz 9.04 Stable Demo fails when trying to select a forum from the
main ecommerce store web page

Key: OFBIZ-3831
Project: OFBiz
Issue Type: Bug
Components: content
Affects Versions: Release 09.04
Environment: OFBiz Demo:
http://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/ecommerce/control/main

Reporter: Ruth Hoffman

Login as admin and select any of the forum links. Causes a
Java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException. Please see attached image.
Seems to work ok if user does not login. But, I was trying to test
adding a item to the forum.
This error does not occur on a SVN info version 904025 (last changed
rev: 903429)

Ruth