2010-06-25 12:32:26,939 (main) [    ContainerLoader.java:50 :INFO ] [Startup]

2010-06-25 12:32:54,251 (main) [ BeanShellContainer.java:102:INFO ] NOTICE:
BeanShell service ports are not secure. Please protect the ports
2010-06-25 12:32:57,939 (org.ofbiz.service.jms.jmslistenerfact...@14664e4) [
JmsListenerFactory.java:74 :INFO ] JMS Listener Factory Thread Finished; All
listeners connected.

31 seconds isn't fast enough?

-Adrian