To position some of the fields in a separate column you would need to explicitly define those fields and with a position attribute on it.

Regards
Vikas

On Jun 24, 2010, at 7:16 PM, Ravindra Mandre wrote:

Yes , I also tried the sort-order but this does not fulfill the requirement , as suppose I want to arrange two fields in a horizontal way , then this
does not work . for example  :
A)
firstName lastName

but sort-order does like this
B)
firstName
lastName

, if there is any other way for doing case A please let me know .

Ravi

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Jacques Le Roux <