Hi,

I have been contacted by the Jahia Company. They propose us to use Jahia in OFBiz OOTB as they intend to release their core engine (Jahia Content Platform) with the ASL2 license (underneath they use JackRabbit, Pluto 2.0, Lucene or Shindig in last version). I answered them that this is certainly a pace in the good direction but that I guess it will not be enough for the community. Because the most astounding part of Jahia is its Application/GWT UI wich will stay GPL.Note tought, that in a near future they will also release a new Jahia Studio with an ASL2 license. (quoting http://www.jahia.org/cms/home/Jahiapedia/Roadmap) <<With it, it will be possible to develop custom applications (called "JahiApps") which will combine generic content modules also known as "composites"-and specific, business centric solutions. >>

Also I found this comparaison
http://www.cmsmatch.com/compare/content-management-systems/1462%2B1457%2B557%2B135

FWIW