Jacques

From: "Harmeet Bedi" <harmeet.b...@gmail.com>
One thing to watch for is the libraries used by Jahia.
Jahia uses Sencha (http://www.sencha.com/products/gxt/) GWT library. The underlying library is not ASL. That may impede.

Harmeet
On 29/06/10 1:43 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi,

I have been contacted by the Jahia Company. They propose us to use Jahia
in OFBiz OOTB as they intend to release their core engine (Jahia Content
Platform) with the ASL2 license (underneath they use JackRabbit, Pluto
2.0, Lucene or Shindig in last version).
I answered them that this is certainly a pace in the good direction but
that I guess it will not be enough for the community. Because the most
astounding part of Jahia is its Application/GWT UI wich will stay
GPL.Note tought, that in a near future they will also release a new
Jahia Studio with an ASL2 license. (quoting
http://www.jahia.org/cms/home/Jahiapedia/Roadmap) <<With it, it will be
possible to develop custom applications (called "JahiApps") which will
combine generic content modules also known as "composites"-and specific,
business centric solutions. >>

Also I found this comparaison
http://www.cmsmatch.com/compare/content-management-systems/1462%2B1457%2B557%2B135

FWIW