Le mercredi 30 juin 2010 à 23:27 +0000, adri...@apache.org a écrit :
> Author: adrianc
> Date: Wed Jun 30 23:27:24 2010
> New Revision: 959470

> Log:
> Some work on the entity engine:
>
> 1. Removed the conversion framework from the entity engine. Type conversions
> should be done higher up in the stack. The basic pattern is the same, but
> instead of each ModelFieldType containing a converter instance, it now
> contains a JdbcValueHandler instance. The JdbcValueHandler performs the same
> task as the original switch statement - in effect each ModelFieldType
> contains its own piece of the switch statement.
../..
> This has been tested on Advantage, Derby, and MySQL. It should be completely
> backward compatible. I will be monitoring the dev mailing list closely for
> any problems.

Hi,
I think I've found a problem, seeable in createCalendarExceptionDay
service.

When launched, I've got an error :
Error in Service [createCalendarExceptionDay]: Error running the simple-method:
Error in simple-method operation [<if-not-empty
field-name="newEntity.calendarId" map-name=""/>]: java.lang.RuntimeException:
Error in simple-method operation [<create-value/>]:
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.math.BigDecimal cannot be cast to
java.lang.Double<br/>null

I've seen a patch from hans type="Double" instead of BigDecimal but in
createCalendarExceptionDay, <create-value value-field="newEntity"
type="Double"/> does not work.

I think that this will not be the only one error related to convert from
BigDecimal to Double, and I thought that everything should be BigDecimal
instead of Double… so is there something more "global" to do ?

tell me if I can help.

PS : you could see the error using the selenium here :
http://selenium.neogia.org/ofbiz/tests/ManufacturingCreateCalendarAndWeek.html

--
Matthieu BOLLOT
www.nereide.biz