We think its interesting and handy to manage our web content using GIT.
Its hard to do that with JackRabbit, especially in its preferred
configuration of a database backed store. I think that is a pretty
reasoned explanation. I don't see Adam or I casting stones at your CMS
test application so please consider lightening up. Thanks. :-D

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
e...@brainfood.com