+1

-Adrian

On 12/2/2010 10:39 PM, Adam Heath wrote:
A while back, I started adding more variants of
GenericDelegator.findByPrimaryKey.  The outcome of that was to remove
those variants, and reduce the methods.

However, while looking at unrelated code tonight, I thought we should
do the same to the lookup methods in GenericValue.  For instance, I
saw this pattern:

if (booleanValue) {
   nextValue = value.getRelatedOneCache(relation);
} else {
   nextValue = value.getRelatedOne(relation);
}

I think it would be better to change that to getRelatedOne(relation,
boolean).

Do others agree?  What about the other methods in that class?