On 12/09/2010 05:31 PM, BJ Freeman wrote:
when I restart my  client firefox brings up all the pages from last
session.
the following URl are accessed from different tabs.
I expect them to come up to the login screen except for the ecommerce.
many times I will get
problem loading
http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8080/ecommerce/control/main
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/FindBillingAccount?partyId=DemoCustomer

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/login
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/partymgr/control/editpartygroup?partyId=DemoSupplier

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=Product&find=true&VIEW_SIZE=50&VIEW_INDEX=0

So, 5 requests issued at all once. Should be easy to duplicate that. Start up a local ofbiz, hit then right after startup, then hit them again after the cache(s) are primed.

lately when they load
http://monitoring.apache.org/status/
shows everthing is ok
I then load the above URLs and get a warning then flap then shutdown.

That status link can't be used for debugging these kinds of problems. It's the as saying "I found a problem in a groovy file, but the machine pings, so I'm at a loss as to what is going on."