From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
From: "Adam Heath" <doo...@brainfood.com>
On 12/10/2010 04:05 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi devs,

FYI, this morning the trunk demo was stale again. It was running but not
accessible. I then stopped and restarted, same issue. I tried an "svn
st" no issues there. I reloaded all manually (I have a script for that)
and it was then OK.

When these issues occur, send QUIT to the java process; it'll give you a stack dump, and a memory usage summary. Then, use jmap to get a binary heap dump. Those 2 things will allow for debugging this. Also keep track of which particular svn version the system is running.

I will try that

Jacques

I have tried to use both (on 3 new trunk threads running amok)
kill -QUIT PID
kill -3 PID

but got no stack traces, nothing at all :/

Jacques
PS: I have also tried on the main PID