At first glance it looks that way. All we really need in the framework are the content entities and their CRUD services.

-Adrian

On 12/15/2010 11:04 AM, Scott Gray wrote:
I really think you'd need to split the content component into two, simply
moving it to the framework would probably introduce a whole other set of
dependencies to deal with.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media