Not really BJ, there is a consensus on making the framework more (or totally)
independent from the applications and specialpurpose components. The only
question is the best way to do that, and it looks like as far as a general
approach goes (moving minimal needed parts from application components to
framework components) a fair consensus is being reached quickly.

Of course, this is helped by lots of previous discussion on this topic.

-David