Dear All,

Greetings of the day.

I need to implement the feature which might help a customer to book a order
online making partial payment & later collect it from the physical store
paying the remaining amount.

The partial payment may be calculated on the basis of fixed percent of the
price of the products ordered lets say 10%, where the fixed percent value
will be defined at store level. The products are categorized under two
categories reservable & non-reservable. At a time only one of the kind can
be added to cart either all reservable products or non-reservable products.
So far what i have implemented is this feature. Now i wish to proceed ahead
to check out pages & order submission process.

Seeking guidance & suggestions for implementation, kindly let me know how
can i proceed ahead in this regard. Is such facility pre-available in ofbiz.

Your help, early response will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks & eagerly waiting to listen from you,

-----
Kind Regards,
Vivek J