Thanks Marco,

You beat me on it

Jacques

From: "Marco Risaliti" <risali...@gmail.com>
Hi Jacques,

I saw that there are a few fail-message tag in use into the framework
components so I have removed by myself.
I have also closed jira issue OFBIZ-1874.

Thank a lot for you availability.
Marco

Il giorno 22/dic/2010, alle ore 14.06, Jacques Le Roux ha scritto:

OK, count me in

Jacques

From: <mrisal...@libero.it>
Yes, Jacques I'm still working to remove "fail-message" tag from applications
and specialpurpose components.
If you want to help me to remove it from framework components I will appreciate
it.
Thanks
Marco