I have run into a HUGE obstacle in the process of moving security-related UI artifacts to the framework - they call services defined in applications/securityext. Indeed, they call ALL of the services defined in securityext.

The securityext component depends on the entity and service components, so it needs to be loaded after those, but I can't see any reason why securityext needs to be in the applications folder.

I think the securityext component should be in the framework folder. What do you think?