Every single *Type entity in OFBiz is a deviation from the book (ie the *Type
entities are an OFBiz pattern to avoid redundant entities and keep track of
entity extensions like the Party -> PartyGroup,Person thingy), as are dozens of
other entities and hundreds of fields. That book is valuable for general
concepts and patterns, and is not an actual data model to be used as-is.

-David