Understood. If we wanted to create entities to avoid the sub-types mentioned in
the book (Organization Classification, Person Classisfication, etc) then I
think we could have done that in a simpler way and still keep the book's model:

PartyClassificationGroupType
----------------------------
*groupTypeId
description
parentGroupTypeId

PartyClassificationGroup
*groupTypeId
*partyTypeId

Anyways, I have come up with a workaround. I'll just use the existing
PartyClassificationGroup the way the book uses PartyType.

-Adrian