The policy has changed since

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
I agree with your perspective, however note that there is not a 9.04.1

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Adrian Crum sent the following on 1/14/2011 10:14 AM:
BJ,

That's not how the release plan works. Bug fixes can be applied to the
release, and then a new (minor) version can be released.

-Adrian