Please change subject in order to keep the voting thread clean.
In my opinion we should also release a new version of the 09.04 branch, i.e.
Apache OFBiz 09.04.01: it will be a "big fix" release. In fact I was going to
propose a vote for it after the release process for 10.04 will be complete.

Kind regards,

Jacopo