On 1/19/2011 8:38 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
Should we vote and release a bug fix release for the 09.04 series? This will be
Apache OFBiz 10.04.01 (right?) and will supersede Apache OFBiz 09.04.
I am not personally interested in this, and of course there is no hurry for a
new release, but I know that some committers spent a lot of time backporting
fixes to that branch, and if we think it is a good time for a bug fix release I
would be happy to start another release process.

We might as well get it done now, and get the release updates out of the way. Then we can clear our desks to make room for other things... ;-)