Yes, this made me wonder also, why 10.04.01?

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
there is a distinct difference between 10.04 and 9.04
so a bug fix release would be 9.04.01

BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Jacopo Cappellato sent the following on 1/19/2011 8:38 AM:
Should we vote and release a bug fix release for the 09.04 series? This will be Apache OFBiz 10.04.01 (right?) and will supersede Apache OFBiz 09.04. I am not personally interested in this, and of course there is no hurry for a new release, but I know that some committers spent a lot of time backporting fixes to that branch, and if we think it is a good time for a bug fix release I would be happy to start another release process.

Kind regards,