Hi,

Thanks to Rene Scheibe, I have just commited (completed at revision: 1062476) a
Groovysh container. It's just fine (though when you
type a char on Windows it's  duplicated, but it works, see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3954) but I wonder if we
should not rather provide those  Beanshell and Groovysh containers commented
out. I know it will break the policy we use that
provide OOTB a develop friendly version  rather than an user/production ready.
But it will prevent any admin/user oversights,
because it's an important security concern. If a dev needs them, it's really
easy to uncomment? What do you think?

Thanks