Anyone out there interested in forming a new OFBiz community dedicated solely to making OFBiz better, please feel free to contact me at ruth.hoff...@myofbiz.com or rhoff...@aesolves.com. I'm talking about a group of people who wish to see OFBiz become the premier open source ERP, e-commerce and enterprise development platform imaginable.

IMHO, there are a few things that need to be done - that are not getting done here - to take OFBiz to the next step. These include, but are not limited to:

   * Packaging
   * Release management tools
   * Test suites
   * And of course, my favorite, documentation

Such a community would foster business and industry outreach (including soliciting of requirements) and make marketing of OFBiz to industry a primary objective.

If there is enough interest out there I'll work on next steps.

Regards,
Ruth Hoffman