One more thing that might help clear up any confusion...

Some of the CSS class names were not the best choices (hindsight is 20-20). A more accurate name for the button-bar class would be link-group (or control-group), and then the button-style classes could be named group-style-1 and group-style-2. I'm not suggesting that we change the names, I'm just saying if the class names had been different there might be less confusion over what the classes are used for.

I was the author of those classes, so I'm pointing the finger at myself. Giving things meaningful names has always been an enigma for me.

-Adrian