Hey,
i played a little bit around with the jackrabbit brunch. Seems that the
basic JCR operations works well OOTB.
But i'm not sure what's the best way to make the connection (mapping) to
Ofbiz.

I would like to create some Interfaces and Adapters for third Party CMS
System that they can easily connect against the JCR Repository. This could
be implemented on Ofbiz site as well to have our own jackrabbit / content
maintenance area.

The thing i was little bit confused about is the mapping between the Ofbiz
Content Table and the repository. We nee a location where we map a certain
content item with the path in the repository.
I.E. contentId 12001 --> repository Path /node1/foo/baa.
My suggestion is to create a DataResource Entry for this mapping. Thans we
are apple to create contents and sub contents and later think of security
concepts for accessing the repository.

Any Ideas, suggestions, opinions :-)

Have a good day
Sascha