Btw, example scenarios = low-level content CRUD operations.

-Adrian

On 2/4/2011 6:15 AM, Adrian Crum wrote:
As far as I know, the mapping was never discussed - we never got that far.

From my perspective, the Jackrabbit repository should replace most of the OFBiz content component. That would be a lot of work though. Your suggestion might be easier to implement.

It might be helpful to start off with some example scenarios that we can conceptually map from the current OFBiz implementation to the Jackrabbit one. A discussion around those example scenarios could lead to a design document.

-Adrian