Hi,

I've notice several missed features from the new image magenement.
I haven't seen :
_ original image saving (where a functionality able to automatically
resize all images if the webmaster decide by eg. to modify the "large"
size)
_ non-automatic resizing into configured small/medium/large/detail
dimensions from an upload (it's an easy system to display efficient
image for an e-commerce web site, to optimize image weight)
I think "small/medium/large/detail" are more flexible than "100 X 75 /
150 X 112 / ..." because if a webmaster want to modify a dimension, he
has to modify too the dimension name with the new system ???
_ where can I go to the image content (by eg. to write an attribute ...)
_ the link between product and image (I have to write each time the
product id)
_ the session between tabs doesn't work ???
_ ...

So until the image magement works well, I advice to implement the
following patch :

Thanks

Eric de Maulde