Hi Eric,

Thank you for your comments, if we get more time, we sure will have a
look at it. If you like to work with us getting this image management
better feel free to send improvements for it, remember we do not own the
code anymore after we contributed it.....

Regards,
Hans

--
Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz