Hmmmm.... PartyType has the following data in OFBiz:

    <PartyType description="Automated Agent" hasTable="N" parentTypeId=""
partyTypeId="AUTOMATED_AGENT"/>
    <PartyType description="Person" hasTable="Y" parentTypeId=""
partyTypeId="PERSON"/>
    <PartyType description="Party Group" hasTable="Y" parentTypeId=""
partyTypeId="PARTY_GROUP"/>
    <PartyType description="Informal Group" hasTable="N"
parentTypeId="PARTY_GROUP" partyTypeId="INFORMAL_GROUP"/>
    <PartyType description="Family" hasTable="N" parentTypeId="INFORMAL_GROUP"
partyTypeId="FAMILY"/>
    <PartyType description="Team" hasTable="N" parentTypeId="INFORMAL_GROUP"
partyTypeId="TEAM"/>
    <PartyType description="Legal Organization" hasTable="N"
parentTypeId="PARTY_GROUP" partyTypeId="LEGAL_ORGANIZATION"/>
    <PartyType description="Corporation" hasTable="N"
parentTypeId="LEGAL_ORGANIZATION" partyTypeId="CORPORATION"/>
    <PartyType description="Government Agency" hasTable="N"
parentTypeId="LEGAL_ORGANIZATION" partyTypeId="GOVERNMENT_AGENCY"/>

Those don't look at ALL like the classifications mentioned in the book. The
book mentions classification types such as "Income" and the actual
classification would be something like "$20K-$40K".

How is "$20K-$40K" like "Family"?

I still have no idea where you're going with this... and I feel like as like as
you respond with vague generalizations it's going to take a LOT of me
responding with details to make up for that.

-David