Hi Scott,
many thanks for the pointer. This was definitively a well discussed topic.

Personally I do not agree with how it it designed right now (with the no-fk)
for this two reasons:
1) If a SecurityPermission has not its own entity record there will never be
a description field where the user can understand (or remember) what that
permission is supposed to be used for.
2) There is no check that an already defined PermissionId is not used again
for a different purpose in a different part of the code.

Thank you,
Bruno