I continue this post since i wish to integrate famfamfam icons in OFBiz
standard.

Is there an objection to set famfamfam icons on
framework/images/webapp/images/icons directory ?

To integrate icons to themes support I propose to add on glocalDecorator :
                <set field="iconsLocation"
from-field="layoutSettings.VT_ICONS_LOC[0]" default-value="/images/icons"
global="true"/>

and for hyperlink and submit button we can call icons than :
            <hyperlink description="${uiLabelMap.CommonEdit}"
target="ManagePortalPages" image-location="${iconsLocation}/edit.png">

With this, if a theme want to surcharge standard icons the VT_ICONS_LOC
attribute can be redefined.

Any suggestions ?

Nicolas