Very true.  FamFam has a lot more icons that JQuery UI does.  I was just
pointing out that we did already have an icon framework available is case
Nicolas mistakenly thought that there wasn't any icons in OFBiz at all.  Having
two different styles of icon design to choose from is not a bad idea at all, as
it will allow some flexibility in styling when it comes to theming.

carry on... carry on...

Ryan L. Foster
801.671.0769
cont...@ryanlfoster.com