|    |         `-- //rest of the code
|    |--test
|      `--java
|              `-- org
|                    `-- ofbiz
|                           `-- securityext
|                                 |-- AuthorizationTests.java
|                                 `-- DaTest2.groovy

Will also confirm to Maven directory structure and it will make Maven build system integration easier if needed some time in future.

Thanks,

Raj

On Wednesday 18 May 2011 11:03 AM, Adrian Crum wrote:
I prefer the original proposal. I don't like having two different source code folders.

Keep in mind that we informally agreed that there will be disruptions post 11.x branch. I believe this one will be one of many worthwhile changes.

-Adrian