I don't remember any problems. been a few years since I did it.
I don't believe there is any different calls in minilang at the minilang
syntax.
see the first three
Most my java code went though a layer that interfaced to ofbiz
so all I had to-do is change the interface.
did this to protect me from the way ofbiz kept being changed from 4.0

Ruth Hoffman sent the following on 9/16/2011 2:41 PM: