short answer is to add to webtools artifacts. Have you investigated that
section of ofbiz?
The basics is Java increases bloat by creating classes.
I find the concept the ofbiz is java based is what throws a lot of
people. The frame of mind that Ofbiz was made to work in a java
environment is more accurate in my opinion.
It takes more lines of code in Java to accomplish the same n minilang.
However a happy medium is to use Grovvy.

I shy away from Opentaps because they broke the design rules that
brought me to ofbiz.

Justin Robinson sent the following on 11/19/2011 4:57 AM: